Thursday, September 17, 2015

Law of Constant Composition

The Law of Constant Composition merely states that all compounds of the same species are always made of the same things and therefore yield the same percent composition/proportion by mass. This basically means that in any single compound containing the same elements, the percentage of composition for each element is the exact same in all of these compounds.

A video that illustrates this fact is found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAYSy8N_x0.

2 comments:

  1. You really helped me understand the idea, especially with the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Avery for sharing this information on the Law of Constant Composition! You really helped me understand the idea and how to apply it when I see it! Thank you also for including a video; this helped me furthermore since I could listen and be taught the material too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete