Sunday, March 6, 2016

Unit Exam

I am fairly confident that I did well on this exam. This unit came easier to me than others, and I put a lot of work into understanding the concepts. The biggest challenge was remembering all of the little details that are the difference between getting a question right and not getting it right, such as the conversions or exceptions. I took my time and made sure that I understood the questions, and I think that this paid off because Frank warned us that the biggest grade killer was reading the question wrong. Hopefully I did as well as I'm anticipating; my grade really needs it!!!!

Image result for happy face

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have been going through the other blogs and it seems that everyone agrees this is one of the easier tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very anxious to see the test grade on this past test. I feel like I studied very well for this exam although she said the question may occur to be confusing, I feel like I did my best I could on the exam. I really agree with your opinions based on the test, I am anxious to get my test grade back.

    ReplyDelete