Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Last Meal Project

Our project for this unit is called the Last Meal Project. Essentially, we are supposed to chose the appetizer, main course, and dessert that we would like to have for our last meal. I chose buffalo chicken dip, chicken and potatoes casserole, and cheesecake brownies. On my page for this project, you can see all of my conversions to metric units!

Here is the link that I found most helpful for converting: http://www.jsward.com/cooking/conversion.shtml

Also, here is an example of what my conversions looked like: 

2 comments:

  1. Avery, thanks for posting the link to that helpful website. I checked it out, and I will definitely be using it to finish up some of my conversions for the project. Also, all of the foods that you picked to convert sound soo good. I'm excited to see what you make and bring in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this helpful post with the link which I used to do the conversions for my project as well. Your recipes sound delicious and I can't wait to try one of them this Friday!

    ReplyDelete